Saturday, November 27, 2010

LOVE YOUR BRAIN!!!

Well, this morning...a post on facebook has come to my attention. It was posted by my cousin. Clicked it. And that's the reason i'm blogging now.Teehee!!!

It is a website about brain games and brain training. Whoa! cant believe he's actually playing this games..looks like someone is getting cautious about BRAIN'S matters. Lolz..(slap my face for saying this)
Here's the link. http://www.lumosity.com/ - "Lumosity, reclaim your brain". I registered IMMEDIATELY!!i always concerned about those things which can make me smarter lo, long lasting memory lo...juz anything that will make ME a GENIUS(merely impossible).

Juz one day..i have plyed about 10 games.can u see my determination? lol..
what's make me so upset is "I GET C+ IN MY BRAIN TEST" is juz C+.mkns!...==lll

How disappointing.wish i could get a better grade than that. Guess i don't fully use my brain afterall!!!Shame on me!Frankly, i always try to avoid those problems which required me to squish my brain which resulting the low grade-C+.

"Your brain needs care just like the body" whoa, that's a cool things to say. Pls spend 10 minutes a day to login the website and play some of the games for the sake of your brain instead of facebooking and replying comments..
Just for your information, by the age of 30, the functionality of our brains starting to decline. You tend to forget names, what you've said earlier, having trouble focusing and so on. In the end, (tada...) Alzheimer disease(common brain disorder among old people).

Got to teach mum play those games...Btw, they also have mobile training, in case u are not at home, u cnt login using ur mobile phone. IPHONE, IPOD TOUCH,ANROID(??) and PALM PRE(??). what you wating for...register now and start your brain training. REMEMBER..Love Your Brain!!
ciao!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...