Thursday, March 11, 2010

~ Wh4t a Suprise!!!!

Yup. Still can't believe it....=.=llll
I don't really have time to blog but today, there is an exception. I have to blog this.. Is a must.
Yesterday, my sis bf (Alvin) got me a camera. A CAMERA!!!!!! CAMERA!!!! CAMERA ee!!! He said it's for my birthday present. How can a person gifted camera for others as their birthday present. Ngaiti. Till now, i still shocked with what i had received. i have to say that never in my life, i get suchhh pricey things as my birthday present.
I was supposed to borrow a camera from him for my coming PBS(Pengalaman Berasaskan Sekolah) at SJK(c) Kwang Chien in my hometown. I need a camera to take photos of the teachers and record some videos on how those teachers teach. But things turned out that he gifted me a camera..i didn't even know how to react when i accepted the present. I shouldn't have to borrow the camera from him. A camera could costs hundreds and even thousands... not just one or two hundreds..=.=lll.
Before this, i was telling my sister that i was planning to get a camera for myself and walau...u know..i don't have to mention it again.
What should i do?
A camera..BABYCHOO can't handle such stress when it involved lots of money...Breath!!!Keep Breathing!!!wakakaka
i have to say too...wakaka i almost teared when i got it..Ngaiti..TOO EXPENSIVE....this isn't right.=.=lll
I seldom celebrate my birthday. i don't like cakes or birthday song or any party. For me, it just another odinary day. Of course it would be nice to receive birthday presents from others( this is the day i can get things from my friends without having to pay anything right?) but a small gift will do for me, even a birthday wish via sms could make it up.

Anyway, ALVIN, if you happen to read this post, i just want to say thousands times of thank yousssss... that RM 40.70( dinner) really nothing compared to what i got..... ThankYOU.
Thanks a million times.....

Ciao..WAIT..Wondering how the camera looks like?
i shall post it up next time......
till then..bye..
take care..

3 comments:

@nGeLine said...

haiya.....don too stress. That camera not more than rm500. But alvin said it can take a quality photos. hehe.

FJ (폐징) said...

hell shit! why you can get a cam ar! lol....haven't birthday what! :( haha...no lar...omg...do remember to post the pic of it yea...but how oh? a cam can't took a photo of its own..waakaka

cHoO_cHOo said...

fj...calm down..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...