Saturday, August 8, 2009

The haze out there is now worsening.
Too bad i can't take a photo....
Dad called me and told me that his workplace didn't have water supply at all. He has to drive his car with his "shui tong" (7 turn)all the way down to the nearest longkang just to take a shower. kay.....this is still ok..Did you notice what i write just now? Longkang? Gosh...oh, come on, ah ba...there must be some other places for you to bath.

After a few days works, last night, finally, finished my KEMO assignment. Kemo stand for kecerdasan emosi. Why do i have to learn this kind of subject?Haihz....Bullshit. It doesn't work on me..my EQ still very low. Get angry and frustrated so easily, especially with the hot weather like this.

Sitting by the window now, i can smell the smoke.There's no more fresh air. I know sometimes we really need sunlight to dry our clothes, but hey, Mr. Sun this is too much. Ms. Rain, do visit us asap. Kuching need you!!!IPGM Kampus Batu Lintang need you!!! Sarikei need you too!!!!!

Hot........and hot hothothothothothothothothtohothothothothothot..@_@"

swt alot lately...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha..here Singapore having the same weather.Hazzy all day..smoke every places

FJ (폐징) said...

Har...dad bath at longkou heh?? Wow...he talks a lot with you...haha...everytime he kols me...he will just ask the same questions...eat liao mah...how are you....blah. and never tell me what happens tohim. but that's a good thing...cos i duno how to respond if he tells me. woot~~bad daughter again....

cHoO_cHOo said...

nice la u, jing..Ah ling go to kl again Ah ba told me that sometimes u didn't answer his phone cal o..Bad daughter.. mum too..huh...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...